Saturday, September 24, 2016

letters between associates in this existence. concerning psychedic subliminal veridical christian messages to humans in this life which relate to the original flintstones show of the 69's and 1970's.

al, you got to send this musical option to mikey. trust me al. he'll love it.

alcam wrote,

''who the hell  is mike, man?''''
Flinstones Dino GIF - Flinstones Dino Lick GIFs





On Thu, May 3, 2018 at 2:14 PM, Angeltruth Jacob <angeltruth.jacob@gmail.com> wrote:
I don't know what I was thinking alan.
 
 
Smoking Weed GIF - Smoking Weed Cigarette GIFs
 
Walter John Goodman GIF - Walter JohnGoodman John GIFs
 
I'm I The Only One Around Here? GIF - BigLebowski JohnGoodman Angry GIFs

 

 

I had a couple beers in me and
for some reason I thought you had mike dewrrys phone and email address in montreazl.
I only had a bout five beers,.
man was I in la la land.
twelve monkeys GIF
I apologize.
sorry big guy.
I put a psychedelic subliminal veridical veracious veritiable christian message 'mike likes' about the flintstones, at the 37 minute mark of this music option.


encephalo armatage

No comments:

Post a Comment