Thursday, September 22, 2016

stopping the devils lies , summarizing truths in this life. including- letters to youtube authorities and other earthly people in this life.


connects early to stopping the devils lies!Image result for MAKE GIFS MOTION IMAGES AC DC
Related imageImage result for images of devil women being executedRelated imageRelated imageRelated imageImage result for images of devil women being executedRelated imageRelated imageRelated imageRelated image
http://ouranus.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2018-04-25T18:46:00-07:00&max-results=7&start=3&by-date=false




Image result for MAKE GIFS MOTION IMAGES OF LOONIE TOONS   

https://youtu.be/LbEgKZn0nGc


Angeltruth Jacob

RADIO FREQUENCY. IN DEVILS. REVELATION 16; 13-14 FLOWING INWARDS PRESENTLY IN THIS SPECIFIC DIMENSION.






Image result for MAKE GIFS MOTION IMAGES OF LOONIE TOONS 
OBVIOUSLY Energy from RF currents in conductors can radiate into space as electromagnetic waves (radio waves). This is the basis of radio technology. RF current does not penetrate deeply into electrical conductors but tends to flow along their surfaces; this is known as the skin effect.


INTERESTING. YET WHO OR WHAT CREATED, THE ENERGY THAT PRODUCES AS WELL AS PROPELS THAT SPECIFIC FORCE IN THIS UNIVERSE? FACTUAL TRANSLATION? C9Q17.BLOGSPOT.COM



===============================


THE HIDDEN MASTER PIECE OF A C D C IN THIS LIFE.
THIS SONG IS THE HIDDEN MASTER PIECE NUMBER ONE OF 3 SONGS  OF THIS BAND OF MUSICAL GENIUS'S IN THIS LIFE.  CRABSODY IN BLUE IS NUMBER 2.   
AND ROCK IN PIECE IS THE 3RD MUSIC MASTER PIECE.    THROUGH SATAN IN THIS LIFE IN CONNECTION TO THE FOLLOWING...
HOW DID THIS NOT MAKE AN AC DC LP.       IT WAS DELIBERATE.     OBVIOUSLY.     TO SAVE THE BEST OF THIS BAND FOR LAST...   ANGUS AND BON MADE CONTRACTS WITH MY BROTHER-THE GOD OF ISRAEL, ALIAS SATAN IN THIS LIFE-- AND EVIL SPIRITS IN THIS EXISTENCE...  IIN EXCHANGE FOR THEIR SOULS YES,, YES  FOR THEIR SOULS. 

IN THIS LIFE.Image result for make gifs motion images of 'spider man'

   THIS IS OBVIOUS..IN THIS LIFE.

IN CONNECTION TO THIS.

MARK 8; 37..

...WHICH EQUALS    COSMPOLITAN SPIRITUAL TRICKERY.    WHICH EQUALS SPIRITUAL DECEPTION.
OBVIOUSLY HIDDEN TO MORTALS IN THIS LIFE.   
OBVIOUSLY....      WORLDSLOVER, IN CONNECTION TO THE FIRST EPISTLE OF JOHN 2; 15-17.  
IN CONNECTION TO THIS...
LUKE 6; 26.
AND THIS.


=========================================================================








Image result for images of gary coleman 'what you talkin bout, willis/'
jimi hendrix GIF

https://youtu.be/C9Dz0U6BGgo




I tell you what guys.


.
Your not helping yourselves by preventing my comments from being seen on YouTube.

Related image
.

Every time you do it now, will manifest serious pain for you ,in the hell that soon awaits you.


..
Lucky you.
I warned you way too many times not to do that.





No more earnings.




You'll see what I mean when c5q41 of the prophesies of Nostradamus commence to pass on this life...


.

You won't be happy you dishonored my simple instructions to you then.
Trust me.

..
Well, not according to facts related to this life anyhow 

So

Related image

If facts in this life matter,that's a true statement.

What's the definition to a fact on that note?




Exactly.
Exactly 


.
All the times you guys prevented me from saving humanity from 2nd Peter by stopping my comments from being made known and l the ridiculous times you guys mocked Ephesians 5:10-12 and Matthew 10:26-27 are soon gonna be addressed in a court in front of Jesus and me.





As Matthew 13:36-37 and Luke 12:1-3 and many other statements in Christianity denote.




You didn't help yourselves.
By dishonoring my simple requests to you in this regard.




You guys are extremely foolish beings.
Like the foolish bride grooms with little oil.
For example.




Referred to by my father Jesus Christ.
In the Gospels ofchristianity for example.
Related image


Exactly.
Exactly.





Ya know, you had no virtuous reason to prevent humans from reading the comment I just listed on this video 





Or relegated it to a place where no one would see. It.

Every fact in this life confirms that statement to be totally accurate.


.

As all that does now is infinitely hypocritically mock my truths I address to humans in this life through the holy ghost in every way .
So why'd you do it then?





Are ya infinite hypocrites or something?

As Matthew 24:51, job 8;14, and Isiah 9;17 warns humans.


Image result for make gifs motion images of michael jackson holding baby out the window


Which obviously is why c9q17 of the words of my holy servant Michel gadonuays are written,!


What a coincidence!




Too!



El,numerically it is.


..
Anyways.
Yep.
Cause well, c9q17 connects to Isiah 9:17 how?



The Golden age is soon dead!


.
As 2nd Peter 3 warns you!




Because you idiots at YouTube couldn't keep my rational comments to humanity fully on the air!
Fuck heads.


Related image

O.well.




So, ta ta on that one.






Ooo by the way, if I use this video and place my own comment besides it on one of my websites could you stop me from addressing the real truths of this life regarding the subjects I just related to humans on this video then?





That's a good question 
What if I do that guys?




Will you try to stop that too?
Are you guys in love with my former slave sting that much?





Hmmmnnnn?
Ya butting each other?





If not then why you stopping me from addressing the real truths on who sting is in this life?



In honor of what Christianitys holy ghost says in Ephesians 5:10-12 and Luke 12:1-3?
As 2nd Peter 1:19-21 states.
Hmmmnnnn?

Image result for make gifs motion images of awesome imbeciles

Why else would you prevent me from addressing such truths to humans?
And you do it in such a callous fashion too.


I wrote politely the note I just wrote.
I wrote respectfully too.
You had no real to delete.
Or relegated it to the ten billionth 


comment located on such a video.
Who relegated a brand new comment to the ten billionth comment on a video?



And places a useless comment addressed 4 years ago ahead of my sensible comment.
I just listed.
On this video.


I checked.
And I didn't see it.
But maybe it was relegated.
Either way


That's hypocrisy on your part.
So Matthew 24:51 and Isiah 9;17 are now your lot.

Scary.
Exactly.
Exactly 

 fuck off.
I warned you ten billion times not to waste my time like that anymore.
Now 2nd Peter 3 is sealed.

Fuckheads.
Where the fuck do I begin in explaining your deliberate hypocritical stupidities in this matter?


No more time for that.Image result for make gifs motion images of great white shark versus killer whaleImage result for make gifs motion images of great white shark versus killer whaleGay  Image result for MAKE GIFS MOTION IMAGES OF ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOOS NESTImage result for make gifs motion images of great white shark versus killer whaleImage result for make gifs motion images of great white shark versus killer whaleImage result for PICTURES OF RIC FLAI SCREAMING ''WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I should have been able to move on to more sensible issues a long time ago.
You prevented me from doing that 
By continuing these hypocrisies on your part towards me.

My deranged half brother Jehovah would have torn.your heads off a long time ago..
If you mocked him that way..


I didn't.
I tried to show you mercy.

Holy fuck ya goofs.

But you sealed your own doom anyways..

Fuck Yas.


Angeltruth Jacob angeltruth.jacob@gmail.com

Jan 1, 2019, 11:33 PM (11 hours ago)
to yt-partner-support
I divulge appropriate truth to humans.
In a polite decent message.
And I back.it with real facts.

I decently do that.
For mother earth's welfare and sake.Image result for make gifs motion images of mother earth suffering inside


And you callously immediately delete such holy truths I just forwarded in a comment on this video.

Want me to stupidly mock the holy spirit of justice and reward you for that?

Angeltruth Jacob angeltruth.jacob@gmail.com

8:00 AM (2 hours ago)
to yt-partner-support
Every fact attributed to this existence confirms that sting is who I say he is in this life.
That's obviously true.
On that note I will ask one last question.
On this subject.
Yes.
Just one.
Before I place the truth of who sting is on one of my websites.
Because you won't allow me to honor Jesus by speaking the truth of who sting really is in this life on this subject.
So.
On that note, here's the question.
Yes.

One last question.
On this subject.
To you.
Which is now addressed as follows.

Twice now you,ve ridiculously prevented me from addressing the obvious real identity of who ""the wrestler sting truly is''''to humans in this life....

What's the fucking gig with that guys?Related image
I mean really?
Factually.
Why would you do that?

My two comments on the two videos I left regarding stings true identity in this life were both politely written.
And decently elaborated facts for humans on this subject
Very discreetly.
And respectfully.Image result for make gifs motion images of 'full metal jacket

In short they were written properly.

Without any profanity at all.
To the glory of Jesus Christ.

For the sake of mother earth's welfare likewise...

Why would you oppose such decency?
On that note.
By deleting my comment right away...
And actually placing technically useless comments addressed on such videos four years ago way ahead of my decent comments located on such videos.

I could have prevented 2nd Peter 3's pending commencement for all created beings dwelling on earth soon.

If you people at YouTube had worked with me truthfully.

I explained that in detail many times to you, with facts already.

John 9:27''' Titus 3:10-11 and Matthew 12:36-37 are all valid statements to take note of here.
On that note..Image result for make gifs motion images of people asking each other if 'their worried.

No one else would have been this patient.

Technically that was my only flaw 
In this..
Do you know how much hypocritical beings on earth have destroyed her body through corruptions galore over the last century alone unnecacarily in this existence recently?

Hence I choose to be patient with totally deliberate hypocrites..
Hebrews 6:4-6.
I gave humans totally simple instructions on how to save mother earth from total destruction!!
That a retarded monkey could have easily followed.
But instead , earthlings today opted for the most infinitely hypocritical atrocities and sins!!!

In deliberate defiance of decency on all counts.
It's enough.

i write to youtube.

then youtube writes this to me.


hi this is the wonderful youtube team.

writing to ya buddy.
on that note we say this.

buddy dude , man,  were really truly sorry your indeed having a crazed problem with is.
woe my yes.
sincrely we are.Image result for make gifs motion images of people asking each other if 'their worried.

woe my. yes indeed in truth.
but you'll have more trouble if you try to tell humans the truth about the wrestler stings true identity in this life.

o yes, you will. o my yes. yes indeed in truth.

on that note we thank you sir.
yes.
. thank you.
for addressing this letter.

on that sweet note addressed!'''
shouts youtube to me in this life.

again.


 la bla bla, yada yada yada, qwritexs and writes and writes youtube authorities to me contin ually in this life. 
Image result for make gifs motion images of imbeciles

aw yes.

thank you youtube authorities. in this life.

on that note.

my judgment is clearly righteous upon you. and the rest of the hypocrites walking earth presently in this life.

woe my yes.

yes! yes indeed in truth!
on that note i say ta ta. 
for now. this journal is complete.

for now.Related image

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment